Followers

Tuesday 7 January 2014

New

Please scroll down for our latest challenge

New DT call
Well it's a new year and we want to try something new. We would like to make our inspirational blog a place where you can find fantastic projects and ideas so we would like it to be a project Inspirational blog saying that we are looking for 6 DT members for this blog.

Requirements that is a Must:

1. We are looking for crafters who are advance in whatever colouring medium they use.
2. Be able to post a project twice a month.
3. Be able to post projects on the dates you choice
4. Join in release hops and previews
5. Must be able to showcase the images very well.
6. Must be able to have lots of fun 
7. Be able to post projects on time both on your personal blogs and the Inspirational blog.

What you get:
1. To work with new release images
2. Shop discount towards anything on the Crafty Sentiments Designs website.
3. Be part of a friendly craft team

If you are interested please email me, putting in the subject line Inspirational with a link back to your blogs and also 3 of your most recent projects ( not cards).
suzetteedmond@yahoo.co.uk

Call closes 28th January
******************


A very Happy New Year to you all !!

Isn't it nice to get back to normal and back into crafting fun !! Thanks so much to everyone who entered our Birthday challenge and wow we had some real fabulous creations !!

So onto our challenge this week

"NEW"

: new stash, new year, new baby, new anything !!

Please welcome our lovely GDT Emma;


Hi my name is Emma, I live with my Hubby Chris, my dog Kacey & cat Anya. We live out in the country in Wiltshire near Swindon, I use to be a complete townie but since meeting & marrying Chris I have had my eyes opened & have to admit I now love the open spaces & don’t think I could live in a town or city again.
When I first started card making I thought it would be something nice to do to take my mind off things happening in my life, little did I know it would take over my life. I am learning new things all the time & my ever growing collection of stamps, papers & dies are slowly consuming the living room, but I must say I’m the happiest I’ve been in a long time. Chris however might not be as happy as he’s usually covered in glitter, hay I have to make him pretty somehow Em xx

Our prize for you this week is:

 

Let's see what "NEW" creative projects the team have come up with.
Using Cheers

using Cheers
 
Using my new gelli plate and Henry

Using Party Time

Using Couples  Made for a Very Special Person :-)

Using new stash and "Day Dreaming" digi

Close up of sentiment

Laura - Popcorn Holder Treat Box

Jackie R
Using Oh! Let's Shop 


Remember if you use a Crafty Sentiments Design you will be entered into the draw 3 times, please just put #3 next to your name.

Have fun !!

hugs from all the Team xx


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Dt creations and welcome to your new GDT Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Emma And GReat creations Girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful DT creations...Emma welcome and love your smile.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. This Dt creations looks so beautiful! I think you should post this photos on instagram where large amount of users can see it and don`t forget to buy instagram followers in order to quickly boost their number.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10